68 Golf Course Rd, Goombungee, QLD, 4354
- 3 BED
- 2 BATH
- 3 CAR
GOOMBUNGEE 10 ACRE LIFESTYLE PROPERTY . BRICK HOME +LARGE SHED+ BORE.
If you are looking for a quiet and peaceful location where one can connect to the natural beauty of the Australian bush and fauna this is the property for you. Lovely bush walking tracks meander through the property. Good rain water supply and a bore. Space to run a horse, ducks, chooks, dogs and numerous pets. Tranquil views from the front veranda of the local golf course across the road but the home is hidden away enough between the filter of trees for privacy.
Features of this Property;
• Cavity Brick, steel frame, insulted roof, 2 covered verandas on both long sides.
• Quarry Slate floors throughout.
• 3 generous size bedrooms with built ins. All bedroom windows look out onto the veranda with views of the Bush-land.
• Office / 4th bedroom. 2 bedrooms can easily be converted to one large bedroom or rumpus /media room.
• Living room has lovely big glass sliding doors which brings the outdoors in. Sliding doors open out onto the veranda facing the North. Cross ventilation creates air flow through the house. Security Fly screens on all window and sliding doors.
• Family bathroom with large claw foot bath, storage and separate toilet.
• Combined bathroom/Laundry, shower recess and separate toilet and room for extra storage.
• Kitchen; A “chef’s delight” is the large modern 5 gas cook top stove with large oven , rotisserie grill and above range hood.
• New solid New Guinea Rose wood cupboards and plenty of storage.
• Heating: Gas log fire to keep the home warm and cosy. Electric hot water system.
• Easy care home, well designed for coolness and no wasted space.
• 4 Bays with 3 roller doors, 12m x 6m, fully powered plus 20 AMP outlet. Concrete floor and skillion, 9m x3m. Colorbond cladding. Zincalume roof.
• Rainwater tanks; House rainwater- 4,500 gals. Shed -3,500 gals and concrete rain water tank – 5,000 gals – with medium duty lid suitable for soil cover/ pedestrian traffic.
• Bore; Electric submersible pump, can pumps 800 gals an hour to fill cement storage tank or for stock water. Garden shed. 3m x3m.
• 10 acres- 4 ha, fully fenced, front half is landscaped.
• Open gum tree forest.
• SERVICES: Phone: Land Line, mobile reception and internet wireless connected. Rates $729.84 Half year.
SUMMARY: Plenty of building ground for additional accommodation like a Granny flat or cabins for B&B for producing an income. Property is situated only 30 mins from Toowoobma city and the Wellcamp airport.
Picturesque Goombungee Country Township is only a short 3 Kilometer drive on a sealed road from the property.
Town ship facilities; Primary school, High school bus to Highfeilds & Toowoomba. Medical centre, Chemist, Modern Culture centre includes a Library, Pub, Cafes, Post office, News agency, Service station are all situated in the main street which is lined with the beautiful Jacaranda trees. Once a year Goombungee celebrates the Jacaranda Festival.
Book an inspection with local agent Yvonne Bradley, available 24/7 on 0408181146
No inspections are currently scheduled. Contact the agent to arrange an appointment.