43 Church Street, Bellingen, NSW, 2454
- 3 BED
- 2 BATH
- 2 CAR
Secret garden home offers envious lifestyle appeal
This marvellous one-owner home has been tightly held for forty years in the same family. Built to suit the land, this home features an intelligent design with plenty of privacy and an enticing secret garden. There will never be another home like this, 43 Church Street is your own piece of Bellingen.
Upon entrance you will be impressed by the raked timber ceilings and polished timber floors, the upstairs living areas receive a plethora of natural light. The contemporary kitchen contains an open-door pantry, roller-door cupboard and modern stovetop oven.
Enjoy stunning views from your rumpus room or create an artists studio, this room has numerous possibilities with good lighting and natural privacy.
The ground level bedroom has a raised ceiling and added loft area with views out through the trees as well as adequate built-in shelf space. The lower floor contains the second bedroom a natural leafy outlook and stunning timber floors.
The master bedroom looks out onto a private balcony, and makes use of a low-maintenance ensuite with lots of natural light.
Neighbouring the Bellingen Hospital, 43 Church Street features the ideal opportunity for new families, downsizers and retirees looking to move to the area. Everything you need is close and readily accessible, from the Bellingen CBD filled with numerous cafes and restaurants, to the famed Hammond & Wheatley building, or the popular Federal Hotel. Now is your chance to buy in to the highly sought after lifestyle appeal brought on by the Bellingen Community.
– 657sqm low maintenance yard.
– Double-carport via rear lane access.
– Immaculate gardens, moss coated pavers and tiered garden beds.
– Private 3 bedroom home offering an enticing hidden-garden atmosphere.
– Raked timber ceilings and polished timber floors.
– Main bedroom opens onto your own private balcony.
– Split level living.
– Fireplace & Reverse-cycle air-conditioning.
– Private rear-lane access via council maintained road to secure double-carport.
– Flood-free land, zoned R1 residential.
– Hardwood timber construction with under house subfloor access.
– Distance to Bellingen Hospital 100m.
– Distance to Bellingen Public School 650m.
– Distance to Bellingen High School 1.6km.
– Distance to Bellingen CBD, cafes and restaurants 600m.
– Distance to Lavender’s Bridge and Bellinger River 800m.
Going to Auction unless sold prior, enquire now to arrange your own private viewing on 0447 099 106.